Lawn & Gardening Services
We mow Monday to Friday with Saturday reserved as a rain delay catch up. In the event of rain, all services are pushed to the first available dry day through Saturday. Please alert us if you do not want us to mow your yard when it’s wet.
We do not offer every other week mows through the entire growing season. Our every other week schedule is March to mid-April & October, until the last mow of the season.
BEGINNING IN OCTOBER WE OFFER BI-WEEKLY MOWING. WE ASK THAT YOU E-MAIL US WHEN YOU WOULD LIKE TO SWITCH OVER. UNLIKE SPRING, FALL CLIENTS CAN OVER SEED WITH WINTER RYE, HAVE LEAVES THAT BEGIN TO FALL OR THEY JUST WANT TO REMAIN WEEKLY TO KEEP THE YARD NEAT THROUGH THE HOLIDAYS.
WHEN YOU ARE READY TO STOP MOWING FOR THE SEASON PLEASE E-MAIL US AS EVERY CLIENT IS DIFFERENT REGARDING THE STOP DATE. NORMALLY THE WEEK OF THANKGIVING IS A GOOD STOPPING POINT, HOWEVER, THIS IS TEXAS AND THE WEATHER CAN BE WARM ALL THE WAY TO CHRISTMAS.
Our company trucks are lettered for easy identification, and our h2b visa employee’s are legal and uniformed for your protection.
We continue to mow in light rain and only stop if it becomes a down pour. If you do not want your yard mowed in any type of rain please alert me when you sign up.
- If you have a party or special event and need your mow to be moved please let me know and I will accommodate you.
- We can’t give you a specific mow time, but can let you know a block of time such as first after lunch, mid or late morning etc. If requested. Customers already on schedule may have those times booked.
- Please have your gate un-locked and all toys and dog poo cleaned up on your service day.
- I can send an e-mail reminder for your gate lock.
- We can provide winter mows on a weekly, every other week or monthly schedule if you have winter rye or desire a clean look to the yard (leaf clean ups are gps tracked and billed differently than a general mow).
- Please alert us to any gate locks or pets that will be in the areas being serviced.
On the recycling of bed and hedge debris or mow clippings:
- If you want to recycle the bed and hedge/clippings you can place a plastic trash container (no lid) (30 lbs) out for us (cheapest way to adhere to new restrictions) and let us know where it is and we can dump the mow clippings in there for collection.
- You can also purchase the paper bags (most expensive to purchase) and leave those for us and we can dump into them for collection. We won’t be purchasing those as they are 8 times the cost of the plastic bag we use now and we would have to increase the mow price substantially! If they ever bring the price per bag down with cities beginning to require re-cycling we will switch over.
- We can also mulch the grass (in the weekly part of the season) vs. bagging the grass when mowing.
- We will use plastic bags to be collected on the regular trash pickups days for those who don’t want the recycle program.
PREMIUM HIGH GRADE ARTIFICIAL TURF FOR:
- DOG RUNS
- MUDDY AREAS
- SHADED AREAS
- SMALL CONDENSED AREAS
RE-MULCHING OF BEDS:
- BLACK OR RED STAINED
- TEXAS NATIVE RED CEDAR MULCH (LOOKS LIKE DARK BROWN HARDWOOD)
*SMELLS REALLY GOOD
*HELPS REPEL BUGS AND PESTS
*HOLDS COLOR TWICE AS LONG
*LAST TWICE AS LONG
MINIMUM OF 25 – 2 CUBIC BAGS REQUIRED
SEASONAL COLOR: (NO WARRANTY ON COLOR)
-6 FLAT MINIMUM REQUIRED
SOD INSTALL: (NO WARRANTY ON SOD)
-MINIMUM OF 2 PALLETS REQUIRED
*WE DON’T DO PATCHING OF SOD UNLESS THE CLIENT HAS PURCHASED IT AND WOULD LIKE US TO CUT IN AND LAY IT.
21″ commercial mulching mowers which allows us to bag or mulch the grass.
Steel blade edgers for sidewalks and driveways.
Weedeaters to go around beds, stairs, patio/porch, trees etc.
*Note: Please place a guard around the base of your tree if you don’t want a weedeater hitting the bark.
Mowing services are billed to the credit / debit card we have on file for your account the day after the service is completed. For your convenience, we can charge in advance for the next month’s services and send you a copy of the paid invoice instead of weekly billing. Please contact the office if you wish to update your payment method or frequency. You may also mail a check for the number of mows you would like to pre-pay and we will alert you by e-mail a week before the last paid is up.
Bed & Hedge Service Details
Our dedicated bed & hedge crew provides cleaning of beds, shaping of shrubs, orntamental trees & pruning of roses. They are knowledgable in the seasonal timing of perennial trimming, pruning of crepe myrtles, pruning of palm tree prongs, blooming shrubs and monkey grass trim back. We don’t prune natural growing shrubs such as nandina’s unless requested.
We provide fall, winter and spring leaf clean ups.
We track our labor time through a GPS satellite system that tracks it to the minute. When the job is complete we check the time to ensure we don’t over charge our customers. We will give you an estimated time and price upon request.
You may approve a set amount of labor time to keep within your budget and we will complete as much as possible within that guideline.
We offer a monthly bed & hedge rotation where we come out automatically and provide the service.
We go in the day after the service is complete and debit a credit or debit card on file. We e-mail the total to you on the day we debit.
You may e-mail requests for estimates to email@example.com.
If you are not happy with any part of our service please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org so we may take care of the problem on the day it occurs.